SINGAPORE – In June last year, Mr Mathavan Veloo was buying dinner from Changi Village when he suddenly became breathless and fainted.

A scan at the hospital showed there was a blood clot blocking an artery in his lungs, a condition known as pulmonary embolism (PE).

Please subscribe or log in to continue reading the full article.

Get unlimited access to all stories at $0.99/month

  • Latest headlines and exclusive stories
  • In-depth analyses and award-winning multimedia content
  • Get access to all with our no-contract promotional package at only $0.99/month for the first 3 months*

*Terms and conditions apply.



Source link

Previous post Unearthed letters suggest martial arts icon Bruce Lee used hard drugs, Entertainment News & Top Stories
Next post Home-grown music conductor Adrian Tan dies in his sleep aged 44, Arts News & Top Stories