DOLAN LAW: Receive professional legal assistance from Dolan Law, the best personal injury lawyer in San Francisco. Get in touch with us right now to get the compensation you deserve.
Table of Contents
A personal injury lawyer can assist you through the legal system and help you obtain the compensation you are entitled to if you or a loved one has been hurt in an accident in San Francisco. In this article, we’ll examine Dolan Law, one of San Francisco’s top-rated personal injury law companies.
Who is Dolan Law?
Chris Dolan, a well-known lawyer with more than 35 years of experience in California, formed Dolan Law. Personal injury claims, such as those involving auto accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, and other incidents, are the focus of the skilled legal team at Dolan Law. For its clients, the company has obtained verdicts and settlements totalling more than $400 million.
What practise areas does Dolan Law cover?
Dolan Law focuses on a variety of personal injury matters, such as:
- Car Mishaps
- Bicycle Mishaps
- Pedestrian Mishaps
- motorbike collisions
- Truck mishaps
- Brain Damage
- Injury to the spinal cord
- Unjustified Death
What Sets Dolan Law Apart?
Dolan Law is known for being a caring, committed law company that prioritises the needs of its clients. For its outstanding legal work and dedication to its customers, the company has won various honours and accolades. Dolan Law is exceptional for the following reasons, to name a few:
- Dolan Law’s clients have received verdicts and settlements totalling more than $400 million.
- The company was recognised as one of the “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report.
- The lawyers at Dolan Law are very skilled and knowledgeable about personal injury law.
- To assist you in deciding if you have a case and what your legal alternatives are, the company provides a free case review.
- Dolan Law is a contingency fee firm, so you won’t have to pay anything until they win your case.
What Can Dolan Law Do to Aid You?
Dolan Law can assist you if you were hurt in an accident in the following ways:
- Assess your case and assist you in comprehending your legal possibilities.
- Launch an investigation into the incident and collect proof to support your position.
- Arrange for reasonable recompense for your injuries by negotiating with insurance companies on your behalf.
- Act as your advocate in court, if necessary, and fight to uphold your legal rights.
What Makes a Personal Injury Attorney Required?
A personal injury lawyer should be consulted as soon as you can if you have been hurt in an accident. Some of the explanations are as follows:
- You may learn about your legal choices and assess if you have a case with the aid of a personal injury lawyer.
- A lawyer can represent you in negotiations with insurance companies and assist you in assembling facts to make a compelling case.
- If required, a lawyer will fight to defend your rights in court on your behalf.
- Personal injury disputes may be difficult to navigate, so having a skilled lawyer on your side can make all the difference in how your case turns out.
How Do I Pick the Best Personal Injury Lawyer?
There are several things to take into account while selecting the best personal injury lawyer. The following advice will help you pick the best lawyer:
- Seek for a law company with experience and expertise in winning personal injury claims.
- Select a lawyer with extensive expertise and knowledge of personal injury law.
- Seek out a law office that works on a contingency fee basis and provides a free case examination.
- Pick a lawyer who is empathetic and committed to assisting you in obtaining the money you are due.
What Can You Expect From Dolan Law?
You can count on a caring and committed team of attorneys at Dolan Law to fight for the protection of your rights and assist you in obtaining the compensation you are due. Here is what to anticipate:
Partnering with Dolan Law entails:
- A free case analysis that will explain your legal choices to you.
- A knowledgeable lawyer who can assist you with the legal procedure and respond to any queries you may have.
- A group of sleuths who will compile proof to make a compelling argument.
- Mediators who will negotiate on your behalf with insurance providers to make sure you are fairly compensated for your injuries.
- A trial lawyer who will fight to defend your rights in court if required and represent you.
Dolan Law may assist you in obtaining the compensation you are entitled to if you have been hurt in an accident in San Francisco. Dolan Law is one of the best personal injury law offices in San Francisco, with over $400 million in verdicts and settlements, a staff of skilled lawyers, and a reputation for caring and committed legal work.
How much does hiring Dolan Law cost?
Dolan Law works on a contingency fee basis, so you won’t have to pay anything until they prevail in your legal matter. If they prevail in your case, their fee will be deducted from your settlement.
What kinds of lawsuits involving personal injuries does Dolan Law handle?
Dolan Law handles a variety of personal injury claims, including those involving motor vehicle accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, and wrongful death.
A contingency fee is what?
A contingency fee is a payment made to an attorney only if they successfully represent you. Typically, the fee is a portion of the money you get paid.
How long do I have in California before I may file a personal injury claim?
You typically have two years in California from the accident date to bring a personal injury claim.
If I contributed to the accident in any way, am I still eligible for compensation?
Yes, even if you contributed to the accident in some way, you could still be eligible for compensation. Due to California’s comparative negligence law, your compensation may be diminished in proportion to your degree of fault.